Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
He’s making a list, checking it twice, are you coming to his breakfast Saturday?
The Events & Conferencing Department and Lackmann Culinary Services are hosting the always-popular annual Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, December 14.
This event features an all-you-can-eat brunch and kid-friendly buffet, and is open to faculty, staff, students, friends, and families. The kids will stay busy while they wait for Santa with cookie decorating and craft activities at each table.
Tickets to the event are $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under. Space is limited, and seating is reserved. For tickets, please contact: Patti Gaudy at (585) 385-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic