Visual and Performing Arts Show in Library; Opening Reception Today
Visual and Performing Arts students will host an opening reception on Tuesday, December 13, from 2:00–4:00 p.m. in the St. John Fisher College Lavery Library lower level gallery to showcase a semester of work. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features work completed by students in Professor Elizabeth Durand’s Drawing, Appreciation, and Experience course, along with students in Professor Edward Buscemi’s Digital Art course. In addition, student Annemarie Maurer’s capstone photography project, which she completed under the direction of Professor Stephen Piper, will be on display.
The lower level gallery will showcase the exhibit until January 17, 2012, and the work is on view during the library’s normal hours.
Latest College News Stories
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized During Appreciation Reception
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Mary Ellen Milne Awards Recognize Exceptional Student Employees
- Symposium Remembers Marshall McLuhan
- Fisher Honors Rochester Radio Icon during Room Dedication
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 61st Commencement; Rudolph Giuliani to Serve as Keynote Speaker
- Education, Chemistry Professors Publish Article for Educational Research International
- Deacon Jewell Pens Article for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Fisher Student-Athletes Participate in the 5th Annual Giant Read
- Statistics Student Will Attend Summer Institute in Biostatistics
- Motivational Speaker Joe Erhmann Addresses Fisher Student-Athletes
- Fisher Senior Earns Fulbright to Turkey
- Workshop Connects Rochester Cultural Organizations to Grant Resources
- Fisher Lights the Steeple Blue for Child Advocacy Month
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain