Visual and Performing Arts Show in Library; Opening Reception Today
Visual and Performing Arts students will host an opening reception on Tuesday, December 13, from 2:00–4:00 p.m. in the St. John Fisher College Lavery Library lower level gallery to showcase a semester of work. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features work completed by students in Professor Elizabeth Durand’s Drawing, Appreciation, and Experience course, along with students in Professor Edward Buscemi’s Digital Art course. In addition, student Annemarie Maurer’s capstone photography project, which she completed under the direction of Professor Stephen Piper, will be on display.
The lower level gallery will showcase the exhibit until January 17, 2012, and the work is on view during the library’s normal hours.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture