Visual and Performing Arts Show in Library; Opening Reception Today
Visual and Performing Arts students will host an opening reception on Tuesday, December 13, from 2:00–4:00 p.m. in the St. John Fisher College Lavery Library lower level gallery to showcase a semester of work. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features work completed by students in Professor Elizabeth Durand’s Drawing, Appreciation, and Experience course, along with students in Professor Edward Buscemi’s Digital Art course. In addition, student Annemarie Maurer’s capstone photography project, which she completed under the direction of Professor Stephen Piper, will be on display.
The lower level gallery will showcase the exhibit until January 17, 2012, and the work is on view during the library’s normal hours.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards