Visual and Performing Arts Show in Library; Opening Reception Today
Visual and Performing Arts students will host an opening reception on Tuesday, December 13, from 2:00–4:00 p.m. in the St. John Fisher College Lavery Library lower level gallery to showcase a semester of work. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features work completed by students in Professor Elizabeth Durand’s Drawing, Appreciation, and Experience course, along with students in Professor Edward Buscemi’s Digital Art course. In addition, student Annemarie Maurer’s capstone photography project, which she completed under the direction of Professor Stephen Piper, will be on display.
The lower level gallery will showcase the exhibit until January 17, 2012, and the work is on view during the library’s normal hours.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference