Visual and Performing Arts Show in Library; Opening Reception Today
Visual and Performing Arts students will host an opening reception on Tuesday, December 13, from 2:00–4:00 p.m. in the St. John Fisher College Lavery Library lower level gallery to showcase a semester of work. Light refreshments will be served.
The exhibit features work completed by students in Professor Elizabeth Durand’s Drawing, Appreciation, and Experience course, along with students in Professor Edward Buscemi’s Digital Art course. In addition, student Annemarie Maurer’s capstone photography project, which she completed under the direction of Professor Stephen Piper, will be on display.
The lower level gallery will showcase the exhibit until January 17, 2012, and the work is on view during the library’s normal hours.
Latest College News Stories
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico
- Education Faculty Co-Present at International Conference
- “Team Scott” Supports Dean’s Fight
- Fisher Makes “Best Colleges for Veterans” List
- Fisher Earns At-Large Bid to NCAA Championship
- College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
- Beta Gamma Sigma Co-Liaison Attends Student Leadership Forum