Miller Smith is Keynote Speaker at MCC Scholars’ Day
Dr. Arlette Miller Smith, Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies, was the featured keynote speaker at Monroe Community College’s Fifth Annual Scholars’ Day on April 24 at the Damon City Campus.
Her keynote was entitled, “Moving from Nothing to Something: Achieving Inclusive Excellence in Contested Terrains.”
Scholars’ Day is an annual series of events that highlights accomplished, scholarly, and creative work of MCC’s students, faculty, and staff.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence