Miller Smith is Keynote Speaker at MCC Scholars’ Day
Dr. Arlette Miller Smith, Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies, was the featured keynote speaker at Monroe Community College’s Fifth Annual Scholars’ Day on April 24 at the Damon City Campus.
Her keynote was entitled, “Moving from Nothing to Something: Achieving Inclusive Excellence in Contested Terrains.”
Scholars’ Day is an annual series of events that highlights accomplished, scholarly, and creative work of MCC’s students, faculty, and staff.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments