College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
On Saturday, November 16, the College officially dedicated the new W.J. Pellicano Pavilion, nestled in the College’s athletic facilities next to Growney Stadium. William Pellicano '80 and his family took part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony and festivities.
Pellicano is a former Fisher football player, and gave a gift for the construction of the pavilion in spring 2013. Construction began shortly after Commencement in May, and was finished this fall. The 3,000 square-foot open-air spectator pavilion includes seating and a bar area for entertainment. The space is available for the campus and community to rent for special events.
“I see this pavilion as a symbol of openness. There are no walls holding us back, reminding me of all of the opportunities Fisher has afforded me,” said Pellicano during remarks before the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Pellicano family.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference