College Recognizes 85 Employees for Years of Service
The St. John Fisher College Human Resources Department held its annual Service Recognition Luncheon on Thursday, October 24. The event was held in Cleary Family Auditorium, and celebrated 85 faculty and staff for their service to the College. The luncheon began with comments by Doug Stewart, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, followed by an invocation from Father Joseph Lanzalaco. President Bain also said a few words to thank the honorees for their work at Fisher.
Years of service are celebrated in five-year increments:
Dianne Cooney Miner
(pictured in thumbnail photo)
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration