College Recognizes 85 Employees for Years of Service
The St. John Fisher College Human Resources Department held its annual Service Recognition Luncheon on Thursday, October 24. The event was held in Cleary Family Auditorium, and celebrated 85 faculty and staff for their service to the College. The luncheon began with comments by Doug Stewart, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, followed by an invocation from Father Joseph Lanzalaco. President Bain also said a few words to thank the honorees for their work at Fisher.
Years of service are celebrated in five-year increments:
Dianne Cooney Miner
(pictured in thumbnail photo)
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals
- Cleverley-Thompson Presents on Leadership through Storytelling