College Recognizes 85 Employees for Years of Service
The St. John Fisher College Human Resources Department held its annual Service Recognition Luncheon on Thursday, October 24. The event was held in Cleary Family Auditorium, and celebrated 85 faculty and staff for their service to the College. The luncheon began with comments by Doug Stewart, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, followed by an invocation from Father Joseph Lanzalaco. President Bain also said a few words to thank the honorees for their work at Fisher.
Years of service are celebrated in five-year increments:
Dianne Cooney Miner
(pictured in thumbnail photo)
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day