College Recognizes 85 Employees for Years of Service
The St. John Fisher College Human Resources Department held its annual Service Recognition Luncheon on Thursday, October 24. The event was held in Cleary Family Auditorium, and celebrated 85 faculty and staff for their service to the College. The luncheon began with comments by Doug Stewart, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, followed by an invocation from Father Joseph Lanzalaco. President Bain also said a few words to thank the honorees for their work at Fisher.
Years of service are celebrated in five-year increments:
Dianne Cooney Miner
(pictured in thumbnail photo)
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office