College Recognizes 85 Employees for Years of Service
The St. John Fisher College Human Resources Department held its annual Service Recognition Luncheon on Thursday, October 24. The event was held in Cleary Family Auditorium, and celebrated 85 faculty and staff for their service to the College. The luncheon began with comments by Doug Stewart, Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, followed by an invocation from Father Joseph Lanzalaco. President Bain also said a few words to thank the honorees for their work at Fisher.
Years of service are celebrated in five-year increments:
Dianne Cooney Miner
(pictured in thumbnail photo)
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher