Countdown to Commencement: Erin Webb
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Erin Webb, a Nursing major. She was nominated by Michele D’Agostino, Office Manager for Safety and Security, who met Webb during her freshman year as a student worker when D'Agostino worked in the Wellness Center.
Webb wasted no time getting involved with the Fisher community. She played on the College’s Field Hockey team during its inaugural year and was selected as a Captain. This came as no surprise to D’Agostino because of Webb’s “innate leadership abilities.”
D’Agostino said it was easy to tell right away that she was a hard-working and reliable individual. She quickly became the lead student worker and supervised other students. She played an important role on the Wellness Fair Committee for three years coming up with the theme and creating artwork and promotional posters. D’Agostino praised Webb for her “character and level of integrity.”
Meet this week’s featured senior, Erin Webb!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference