Countdown to Commencement: Erin Webb
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Erin Webb, a Nursing major. She was nominated by Michele D’Agostino, Office Manager for Safety and Security, who met Webb during her freshman year as a student worker when D'Agostino worked in the Wellness Center.
Webb wasted no time getting involved with the Fisher community. She played on the College’s Field Hockey team during its inaugural year and was selected as a Captain. This came as no surprise to D’Agostino because of Webb’s “innate leadership abilities.”
D’Agostino said it was easy to tell right away that she was a hard-working and reliable individual. She quickly became the lead student worker and supervised other students. She played an important role on the Wellness Fair Committee for three years coming up with the theme and creating artwork and promotional posters. D’Agostino praised Webb for her “character and level of integrity.”
Meet this week’s featured senior, Erin Webb!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice