Countdown to Commencement: Erin Webb
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Erin Webb, a Nursing major. She was nominated by Michele D’Agostino, Office Manager for Safety and Security, who met Webb during her freshman year as a student worker when D'Agostino worked in the Wellness Center.
Webb wasted no time getting involved with the Fisher community. She played on the College’s Field Hockey team during its inaugural year and was selected as a Captain. This came as no surprise to D’Agostino because of Webb’s “innate leadership abilities.”
D’Agostino said it was easy to tell right away that she was a hard-working and reliable individual. She quickly became the lead student worker and supervised other students. She played an important role on the Wellness Fair Committee for three years coming up with the theme and creating artwork and promotional posters. D’Agostino praised Webb for her “character and level of integrity.”
Meet this week’s featured senior, Erin Webb!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Fisher Students Blogging—and Bragging—About Campus Life
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship