Reinson Publishes Chapter
Kyle Reinson, Professor in the Communication/Journalism Department, recently had a chapter published in Increasing Student Engagement and Retention using Multimedia Technologies: Video Annotation, Multimedia Applications, Videoconferencing and Transmedia Storytelling. The book is part of the Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education book series.
The chapter is entitled, “Higher Education: A Medium in Search of a Message.” This accomplishment officially makes Reinson a member of the Emerald Literati Network.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals
- Cleverley-Thompson Presents on Leadership through Storytelling