Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Biology major, Kelsey Regetz. She was nominated by Kelly Powell, Founders Hall Residence Director.
Regetz is one of the most positive people you will find on campus. As a Resident Assistant, her can-do, positive attitude has spread to her residents and fellow staff members allowing her to create a strong community.
“She has excelled in places where she can have an impact on others,” said Powell.
Regetz transferred to Fisher in the fall of her junior year, but that didn’t stop her from getting involved. She is a member of the student activities board (SAB), Teddi Dance for Love, National Residence Hall Honorary, Fisher Cru, Colleges Against Cancer (CAC), and also serves as a peer mentor in the Biology Department.
Powell says believes will Regetz will be continuing to impact others in the future. Good luck to Kelsey!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice