Fisher Named to 2014 Military Friendly Schools List
St. John Fisher College has been named to the 2014 Military Friendly Schools List, released earlier this week.
Military Friendly ranks more than 12,000 schools every year, using school reviews from student veterans as well as criteria including financial aid and transition programs to determine the list.
Fisher was among several other local schools on the list, including Nazareth College, Roberts Wesleyan College, Monroe Community College, Rochester Institute of Technology, and the State University of New York College at Brockport.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy