Fisher Named to 2014 Military Friendly Schools List
St. John Fisher College has been named to the 2014 Military Friendly Schools List, released earlier this week.
Military Friendly ranks more than 12,000 schools every year, using school reviews from student veterans as well as criteria including financial aid and transition programs to determine the list.
Fisher was among several other local schools on the list, including Nazareth College, Roberts Wesleyan College, Monroe Community College, Rochester Institute of Technology, and the State University of New York College at Brockport.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher to Host 2016 NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Named Top Job; Fisher Program Strong and Growing
- Irish Studies Program Hosts Galway Reception
- 2013 Day of Celebration Honors Egyptian Culture
- Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures