St. John Fisher College Announces “Summer Online @ Fisher”
St. John Fisher College has announced “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a new selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Introduction to Philosophy, Culture through Film, Introduction to Islam, Statistics, and Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $380.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-35 students, depending on the course.
Summer course registration begins April 15, and classes are set to begin on Monday, May 13. All courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam