St. John Fisher College Announces “Summer Online @ Fisher”
St. John Fisher College has announced “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a new selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Introduction to Philosophy, Culture through Film, Introduction to Islam, Statistics, and Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $380.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-35 students, depending on the course.
Summer course registration begins April 15, and classes are set to begin on Monday, May 13. All courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
Latest College News Stories
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo