St. John Fisher College Announces “Summer Online @ Fisher”
St. John Fisher College has announced “Summer Online @ Fisher,” a new selection of undergraduate courses that will be offered online this summer at a reduced tuition rate.
Most of the courses fall into the humanities, sciences, and liberal arts categories, fulfilling several elective requirements for many of the College’s current students. The selection of online courses is also designed to offer non-Fisher students an opportunity to complete transferrable core and elective requirements during the summer in a cost reduced and flexible online format. Courses include: Business Communication, Introduction to Philosophy, Culture through Film, Introduction to Islam, Statistics, and Introduction to Creative Nonfiction, to name a few.
The cost per credit hour will be $380.00, a 50% savings from the regular full-time undergraduate tuition. Each course is three credit hours, and can accommodate 20-35 students, depending on the course.
Summer course registration begins April 15, and classes are set to begin on Monday, May 13. All courses will be taught by current Fisher faculty.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner