Hands for Hope Volleyball Tournament October 23
The Council for Exceptional Children will be spiking for charity on Tuesday, October 23, with the Hands for Hope Volleyball Tournament. Proceeds will benefit the Andrews Center in Rochester. The tournament will take place in the Student Life Center at 6:30 p.m.
The Andrews Center provides a stable and loving home to children with medical, emotional, and physical needs while in foster care.
The tournament is now accepting teams of eight players (at least two girls per team), and each team will be playing in honor of one Andrews Center child. Team members are required to pay a $5.00 donation to play. In addition, teams will be raising funds and getting sponsors to support their child and other children from the Center.
A grand prize of $50 per player will be given to the team that raises the most money, and the players from the tournament’s winning team will each receive a $25 gift card or cash prize. Over $1,000.00 in gift cards and Disney tickets will be raffled at the tournament. Raffle tickets can be purchased ahead of time or at the tournament.
Interested participants can still sign up in the Campus Center Atrium on October 19 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study