Kline Presents at Mathematics Conference
Mathematics major Rachael Kline attended the 16th Annual Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln during the last weekend of January.
The conference is an annual gathering where undergraduate women can learn more about the opportunities mathematics presents both in the workforce as well as in graduate studies. Kline presented a poster on the research she conducted on the Asymptotic Spectral Properties of the Schrodinger Operator with Thue-Morse Potential this past summer at the Cornell University Summer Math Institute during the conference.
Kline said the most important piece of advice she took from the conference is to be confident in both the knowledge and the skills gained from a liberal arts education.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards