Kline Presents at Mathematics Conference
Mathematics major Rachael Kline attended the 16th Annual Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln during the last weekend of January.
The conference is an annual gathering where undergraduate women can learn more about the opportunities mathematics presents both in the workforce as well as in graduate studies. Kline presented a poster on the research she conducted on the Asymptotic Spectral Properties of the Schrodinger Operator with Thue-Morse Potential this past summer at the Cornell University Summer Math Institute during the conference.
Kline said the most important piece of advice she took from the conference is to be confident in both the knowledge and the skills gained from a liberal arts education.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team