Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected as one of seven faculty members nationwide to serve on the Strategic Planning Committee of the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy, Social and Administrative Sciences Special Interest Group.
The Committee is charged with drafting a new strategic plan to identify and address strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats posted by the changing health care system and educational financing by leveraging the skills and expertise of pharmacy faculty in the social sciences.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades