Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected as one of seven faculty members nationwide to serve on the Strategic Planning Committee of the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy, Social and Administrative Sciences Special Interest Group.
The Committee is charged with drafting a new strategic plan to identify and address strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats posted by the changing health care system and educational financing by leveraging the skills and expertise of pharmacy faculty in the social sciences.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team