Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won the Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award from the Rochester Chapter of the AMA at the 2013 Pinnacle Awards on May 16.
Criteria for the award include leadership, membership, programs, development, community service, and involvement with both the Rochester chapter of AMA and the national AMA. As the winner, the College's Marketing Club will receive $1,000 to use for future club activities. The club has earned national recognition from the AMA over the past two years.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom