Simms to be Panelist at Golf Coaches Association of America Convention
St. John Fisher College Men’s Golf Coach, Bob Simms, has been selected as a panelist for the Golf Coaches Association of America (GCAA) Coaches Panel at the 2013 National Convention in Las Vegas. The convention will take place December 9.
Simms will serve alongside coach panelists Kyle Blaser, from Oklahoma City University; Josh Gregory, from Southern Methodist University; and J.T. Higgins, from Texas A&M. This year's esteemed convention speaker list also includes Dr. Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State; Mike McCarley, Golf Channel President; Henry Brunton, PGA of Canada Master Professional and Featured Instructor; Steve Loy, Managing Partner/President Lagardere Unlimited; Bo Hanson, Founder, Athlete Assessments; Ed Gowan, Patriot All-America Tournament; and Tony Biata, Folds of Honor Foundation.
In addition, Stephen Clar from the NCAA will present on NCAA Rules and Compliance, and he will be joined by Thomas Pagel, United States Golf Association (USGA) Senior Director for Rules of Golf and Amateur Status.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice