Simms to be Panelist at Golf Coaches Association of America Convention
St. John Fisher College Men’s Golf Coach, Bob Simms, has been selected as a panelist for the Golf Coaches Association of America (GCAA) Coaches Panel at the 2013 National Convention in Las Vegas. The convention will take place December 9.
Simms will serve alongside coach panelists Kyle Blaser, from Oklahoma City University; Josh Gregory, from Southern Methodist University; and J.T. Higgins, from Texas A&M. This year's esteemed convention speaker list also includes Dr. Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State; Mike McCarley, Golf Channel President; Henry Brunton, PGA of Canada Master Professional and Featured Instructor; Steve Loy, Managing Partner/President Lagardere Unlimited; Bo Hanson, Founder, Athlete Assessments; Ed Gowan, Patriot All-America Tournament; and Tony Biata, Folds of Honor Foundation.
In addition, Stephen Clar from the NCAA will present on NCAA Rules and Compliance, and he will be joined by Thomas Pagel, United States Golf Association (USGA) Senior Director for Rules of Golf and Amateur Status.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students