Simms to be Panelist at Golf Coaches Association of America Convention
St. John Fisher College Men’s Golf Coach, Bob Simms, has been selected as a panelist for the Golf Coaches Association of America (GCAA) Coaches Panel at the 2013 National Convention in Las Vegas. The convention will take place December 9.
Simms will serve alongside coach panelists Kyle Blaser, from Oklahoma City University; Josh Gregory, from Southern Methodist University; and J.T. Higgins, from Texas A&M. This year's esteemed convention speaker list also includes Dr. Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State; Mike McCarley, Golf Channel President; Henry Brunton, PGA of Canada Master Professional and Featured Instructor; Steve Loy, Managing Partner/President Lagardere Unlimited; Bo Hanson, Founder, Athlete Assessments; Ed Gowan, Patriot All-America Tournament; and Tony Biata, Folds of Honor Foundation.
In addition, Stephen Clar from the NCAA will present on NCAA Rules and Compliance, and he will be joined by Thomas Pagel, United States Golf Association (USGA) Senior Director for Rules of Golf and Amateur Status.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception