Class of 2013 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-seven members of the College’s Class of 2013 will be included into the 2013 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 37 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 10.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Albulena Abazaga; Daniel P. Agan; Danielle N. Allington; Kaelen S. Austin; Mohammad H. Bawany; Matthew R. Berry; Sarah C. Bowen; Jill G. Brown; Shane J. Collins; Robert J. Connor; Caitlin J. Cottone; John C. Eaves; Kathleen E. Fandrich; Sarah M. Fordyce; Nicole M. Henry; Rita D. Hill; Sarah C. Hryzak; Michael H. Johnson; Danielle C. Leone; Samantha Looker; Shelby L. Marie; Leanne C. Merchant; Julie A. Moslow; Kelsey S. Murphy; Anna A. Nguyen; Jason T. Norsen; Jessica L. Pulver; Thomas A. Quinzi; Brandon E. Smith; Aaron N. Spacher; Chelsea M. Spain; Tierney R. Sullivan; Shelby M. Szuba; Matthew E. Turner; Nicole M. Warren; Bridget M. Wegman; and Eric E. Williams.
Latest College News Stories
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”