Class of 2013 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-seven members of the College’s Class of 2013 will be included into the 2013 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 37 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 10.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Albulena Abazaga; Daniel P. Agan; Danielle N. Allington; Kaelen S. Austin; Mohammad H. Bawany; Matthew R. Berry; Sarah C. Bowen; Jill G. Brown; Shane J. Collins; Robert J. Connor; Caitlin J. Cottone; John C. Eaves; Kathleen E. Fandrich; Sarah M. Fordyce; Nicole M. Henry; Rita D. Hill; Sarah C. Hryzak; Michael H. Johnson; Danielle C. Leone; Samantha Looker; Shelby L. Marie; Leanne C. Merchant; Julie A. Moslow; Kelsey S. Murphy; Anna A. Nguyen; Jason T. Norsen; Jessica L. Pulver; Thomas A. Quinzi; Brandon E. Smith; Aaron N. Spacher; Chelsea M. Spain; Tierney R. Sullivan; Shelby M. Szuba; Matthew E. Turner; Nicole M. Warren; Bridget M. Wegman; and Eric E. Williams.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception