OIT Staff Member Receives Award
Fisher’s own Andrew Auriemma, Technical Support Specialist, has been named the Help Desk Institute (HDI) Western and Central New York Chapter Desktop Support Technician of the Year.
The HDI Desktop Support Technician Award recognizes technicians that exemplify the best of the best in the industry. Auriemma was selected from a pool of member nominations from institutions including Paychex, M&T Bank, the University of Rochester Medical Center, Hobart And William Smith Colleges, and the Rochester Institute of Technology, to name a few.
Award recipients demonstrate extraordinary commitment, dedication, technical aptitude, and service to customers while consistently exceeding performance objectives. Auriemma will move on to the regional competition, and if selected, he will be invited to the HDI National Conference where he will be eligible to win the national award.
HDI is the professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry.
Latest College News Stories
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture