OIT Staff Member Receives Award
Fisher’s own Andrew Auriemma, Technical Support Specialist, has been named the Help Desk Institute (HDI) Western and Central New York Chapter Desktop Support Technician of the Year.
The HDI Desktop Support Technician Award recognizes technicians that exemplify the best of the best in the industry. Auriemma was selected from a pool of member nominations from institutions including Paychex, M&T Bank, the University of Rochester Medical Center, Hobart And William Smith Colleges, and the Rochester Institute of Technology, to name a few.
Award recipients demonstrate extraordinary commitment, dedication, technical aptitude, and service to customers while consistently exceeding performance objectives. Auriemma will move on to the regional competition, and if selected, he will be invited to the HDI National Conference where he will be eligible to win the national award.
HDI is the professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program