English Club Donates Books to School No. 19
The St. John Fisher College English Club recently donated books valued at over $700 to the Dr. Charles T. Lunsford School No. 19 in Rochester. The donation was the result of proceeds from the club’s Scholastic Book Fair held on campus last December.
School No. 19’s Library Media Specialist Jill Ernst Morse said that the donated books represented about half of her annual budget, and that her students were thrilled to get their hands on the new books.
School No. 19 students and Library Media Specialist Jill Ernst Morse with Jewels White and Skye Drey. White was the 2012-13 English Club President, and recently graduated from Fisher. She is also a member of School No. 19's Class of 2002. Drey '14 is an English and Education major at Fisher.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference