Kozan’s Work on Display at Image City Photography Gallery
The photography work of Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, will be on display at the Image City Photography Gallery from January 26-February 22.
The photographs in the exhibit all have the same theme: leaves under water. Kozan said these abstract photographs attempt to share the beauty of autumn from an unusual perspective. The photographs were taken in various creeks in and around Rochester over a four-week span in the fall of 2013.
Kozan has had an interest in photography for a long time going back to film days. In addition to abstract photography, his subjects include “landscape portraits” and blurred images.
The Image City Photography Gallery is located at 722 University Avenue in Imagine Square, in the heart of ARTWalk in the Neighborhood of the Arts. For more information, visit the Gallery website.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program