Kozan’s Work on Display at Image City Photography Gallery
The photography work of Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, will be on display at the Image City Photography Gallery from January 26-February 22.
The photographs in the exhibit all have the same theme: leaves under water. Kozan said these abstract photographs attempt to share the beauty of autumn from an unusual perspective. The photographs were taken in various creeks in and around Rochester over a four-week span in the fall of 2013.
Kozan has had an interest in photography for a long time going back to film days. In addition to abstract photography, his subjects include “landscape portraits” and blurred images.
The Image City Photography Gallery is located at 722 University Avenue in Imagine Square, in the heart of ARTWalk in the Neighborhood of the Arts. For more information, visit the Gallery website.
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum