Kozan’s Work on Display at Image City Photography Gallery
The photography work of Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, will be on display at the Image City Photography Gallery from January 26-February 22.
The photographs in the exhibit all have the same theme: leaves under water. Kozan said these abstract photographs attempt to share the beauty of autumn from an unusual perspective. The photographs were taken in various creeks in and around Rochester over a four-week span in the fall of 2013.
Kozan has had an interest in photography for a long time going back to film days. In addition to abstract photography, his subjects include “landscape portraits” and blurred images.
The Image City Photography Gallery is located at 722 University Avenue in Imagine Square, in the heart of ARTWalk in the Neighborhood of the Arts. For more information, visit the Gallery website.
Latest College News Stories
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic