Kozan’s Work on Display at Image City Photography Gallery
The photography work of Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, will be on display at the Image City Photography Gallery from January 26-February 22.
The photographs in the exhibit all have the same theme: leaves under water. Kozan said these abstract photographs attempt to share the beauty of autumn from an unusual perspective. The photographs were taken in various creeks in and around Rochester over a four-week span in the fall of 2013.
Kozan has had an interest in photography for a long time going back to film days. In addition to abstract photography, his subjects include “landscape portraits” and blurred images.
The Image City Photography Gallery is located at 722 University Avenue in Imagine Square, in the heart of ARTWalk in the Neighborhood of the Arts. For more information, visit the Gallery website.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy