Alumnus Promoted at Kodak
St. John Fisher College alumnus Augustin “Augie” Melendez has been promoted to Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Affairs at Kodak. He is a 1999 graduate of Fisher’s MS in Organizational Learning and Human Resource Development Program, and participates as a member of the program’s advisory board. Prior to this position, he held the VP of Human Resources position for Kodak’s Worldwide Regional Operation. In addition, he worked as the HR director at Paychex, Inc. and at the Rochester City School District.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website