Alumnus Promoted at Kodak
St. John Fisher College alumnus Augustin “Augie” Melendez has been promoted to Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Affairs at Kodak. He is a 1999 graduate of Fisher’s MS in Organizational Learning and Human Resource Development Program, and participates as a member of the program’s advisory board. Prior to this position, he held the VP of Human Resources position for Kodak’s Worldwide Regional Operation. In addition, he worked as the HR director at Paychex, Inc. and at the Rochester City School District.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship