Countdown to Orientation
New student orientation begins Saturday, August 31. When resident students received their housing assignment email earlier this month, it included instructions regarding arrival times and locations. Students can also view this information on their Reslife online profile. Additionally, the move-in process includes checking in for Orientation. Commuter students should have received separate instructions and a time to report to the Campus Center for their Orientation check-in.
At check-in, students will be given updated and detailed information regarding Orientation. Immediately following lunch, the formal program for the students begins with their group meetings. During those meetings, families will be invited to participate in family welcome meetings. Detailed information about these meetings will also be provided at Orientation.
All early arrival athletes will report to campus as directed by their coach and live in a temporary room until closer to the start of the semester. Those students should bring what they need for their pre-season practices only, not all of their belongings. Parents should come to campus with the rest of those students’ belongings on August 31.
More Orientation information can be found on the Campus Life website.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History