Countdown to Orientation
New student orientation begins Saturday, August 31. When resident students received their housing assignment email earlier this month, it included instructions regarding arrival times and locations. Students can also view this information on their Reslife online profile. Additionally, the move-in process includes checking in for Orientation. Commuter students should have received separate instructions and a time to report to the Campus Center for their Orientation check-in.
At check-in, students will be given updated and detailed information regarding Orientation. Immediately following lunch, the formal program for the students begins with their group meetings. During those meetings, families will be invited to participate in family welcome meetings. Detailed information about these meetings will also be provided at Orientation.
All early arrival athletes will report to campus as directed by their coach and live in a temporary room until closer to the start of the semester. Those students should bring what they need for their pre-season practices only, not all of their belongings. Parents should come to campus with the rest of those students’ belongings on August 31.
More Orientation information can be found on the Campus Life website.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes