Countdown to Orientation
New student orientation begins Saturday, August 31. When resident students received their housing assignment email earlier this month, it included instructions regarding arrival times and locations. Students can also view this information on their Reslife online profile. Additionally, the move-in process includes checking in for Orientation. Commuter students should have received separate instructions and a time to report to the Campus Center for their Orientation check-in.
At check-in, students will be given updated and detailed information regarding Orientation. Immediately following lunch, the formal program for the students begins with their group meetings. During those meetings, families will be invited to participate in family welcome meetings. Detailed information about these meetings will also be provided at Orientation.
All early arrival athletes will report to campus as directed by their coach and live in a temporary room until closer to the start of the semester. Those students should bring what they need for their pre-season practices only, not all of their belongings. Parents should come to campus with the rest of those students’ belongings on August 31.
More Orientation information can be found on the Campus Life website.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization