Countdown to Orientation
New student orientation begins Saturday, August 31. When resident students received their housing assignment email earlier this month, it included instructions regarding arrival times and locations. Students can also view this information on their Reslife online profile. Additionally, the move-in process includes checking in for Orientation. Commuter students should have received separate instructions and a time to report to the Campus Center for their Orientation check-in.
At check-in, students will be given updated and detailed information regarding Orientation. Immediately following lunch, the formal program for the students begins with their group meetings. During those meetings, families will be invited to participate in family welcome meetings. Detailed information about these meetings will also be provided at Orientation.
All early arrival athletes will report to campus as directed by their coach and live in a temporary room until closer to the start of the semester. Those students should bring what they need for their pre-season practices only, not all of their belongings. Parents should come to campus with the rest of those students’ belongings on August 31.
More Orientation information can be found on the Campus Life website.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades