Countdown to Orientation
New student orientation begins Saturday, August 31. When resident students received their housing assignment email earlier this month, it included instructions regarding arrival times and locations. Students can also view this information on their Reslife online profile. Additionally, the move-in process includes checking in for Orientation. Commuter students should have received separate instructions and a time to report to the Campus Center for their Orientation check-in.
At check-in, students will be given updated and detailed information regarding Orientation. Immediately following lunch, the formal program for the students begins with their group meetings. During those meetings, families will be invited to participate in family welcome meetings. Detailed information about these meetings will also be provided at Orientation.
All early arrival athletes will report to campus as directed by their coach and live in a temporary room until closer to the start of the semester. Those students should bring what they need for their pre-season practices only, not all of their belongings. Parents should come to campus with the rest of those students’ belongings on August 31.
More Orientation information can be found on the Campus Life website.
Latest College News Stories
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Box Town Raises Awareness Amidst Cold Temperatures
- Vatican Insider Gary Krupp to present at St. John Fisher College on December 6
- Gantner Holds Workshops in Mexico
- Education Faculty Co-Present at International Conference
- “Team Scott” Supports Dean’s Fight
- Fisher Makes “Best Colleges for Veterans” List
- Fisher Earns At-Large Bid to NCAA Championship
- College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
- Beta Gamma Sigma Co-Liaison Attends Student Leadership Forum