Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
On Valentine’s Day, just one week before the 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love, the Teddi Committee hosted the annual “Very Beary Brunch” for faculty, staff, elected officials, and sponsors who have supported the committee and the event itself.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presented the Committee with a proclamation on behalf of herself and Mayor Lovely Warren naming February 16-22, 2014 “Teddi Dance for Love Week” in Monroe County and the City of Rochester.
Jenny Keeler, Chair of this year’s event, and Olivia Gosdeck, Vice Chair, offered remarks and thanked sponsors. They also presented this year’s Dr. Lou Buttino Faculty/Staff Involvement Award to Maryann Reissig, Senior Programmer Analyst and Web Technician, who has played a crucial role in the event’s website development and interactivity.
President Bain and Vic Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, also offered remarks and thanks to the committee for working so hard to ensure the success of the Teddi Dance for Love.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presents Teddi co-chairs Jenny Keeler and Olivia Gosdeck with a proclamation.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence