Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
On Valentine’s Day, just one week before the 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love, the Teddi Committee hosted the annual “Very Beary Brunch” for faculty, staff, elected officials, and sponsors who have supported the committee and the event itself.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presented the Committee with a proclamation on behalf of herself and Mayor Lovely Warren naming February 16-22, 2014 “Teddi Dance for Love Week” in Monroe County and the City of Rochester.
Jenny Keeler, Chair of this year’s event, and Olivia Gosdeck, Vice Chair, offered remarks and thanked sponsors. They also presented this year’s Dr. Lou Buttino Faculty/Staff Involvement Award to Maryann Reissig, Senior Programmer Analyst and Web Technician, who has played a crucial role in the event’s website development and interactivity.
President Bain and Vic Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, also offered remarks and thanks to the committee for working so hard to ensure the success of the Teddi Dance for Love.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presents Teddi co-chairs Jenny Keeler and Olivia Gosdeck with a proclamation.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception