Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
On Valentine’s Day, just one week before the 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love, the Teddi Committee hosted the annual “Very Beary Brunch” for faculty, staff, elected officials, and sponsors who have supported the committee and the event itself.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presented the Committee with a proclamation on behalf of herself and Mayor Lovely Warren naming February 16-22, 2014 “Teddi Dance for Love Week” in Monroe County and the City of Rochester.
Jenny Keeler, Chair of this year’s event, and Olivia Gosdeck, Vice Chair, offered remarks and thanked sponsors. They also presented this year’s Dr. Lou Buttino Faculty/Staff Involvement Award to Maryann Reissig, Senior Programmer Analyst and Web Technician, who has played a crucial role in the event’s website development and interactivity.
President Bain and Vic Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, also offered remarks and thanks to the committee for working so hard to ensure the success of the Teddi Dance for Love.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presents Teddi co-chairs Jenny Keeler and Olivia Gosdeck with a proclamation.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition