Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
On Valentine’s Day, just one week before the 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love, the Teddi Committee hosted the annual “Very Beary Brunch” for faculty, staff, elected officials, and sponsors who have supported the committee and the event itself.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presented the Committee with a proclamation on behalf of herself and Mayor Lovely Warren naming February 16-22, 2014 “Teddi Dance for Love Week” in Monroe County and the City of Rochester.
Jenny Keeler, Chair of this year’s event, and Olivia Gosdeck, Vice Chair, offered remarks and thanked sponsors. They also presented this year’s Dr. Lou Buttino Faculty/Staff Involvement Award to Maryann Reissig, Senior Programmer Analyst and Web Technician, who has played a crucial role in the event’s website development and interactivity.
President Bain and Vic Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, also offered remarks and thanks to the committee for working so hard to ensure the success of the Teddi Dance for Love.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presents Teddi co-chairs Jenny Keeler and Olivia Gosdeck with a proclamation.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference