Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
On Valentine’s Day, just one week before the 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love, the Teddi Committee hosted the annual “Very Beary Brunch” for faculty, staff, elected officials, and sponsors who have supported the committee and the event itself.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presented the Committee with a proclamation on behalf of herself and Mayor Lovely Warren naming February 16-22, 2014 “Teddi Dance for Love Week” in Monroe County and the City of Rochester.
Jenny Keeler, Chair of this year’s event, and Olivia Gosdeck, Vice Chair, offered remarks and thanked sponsors. They also presented this year’s Dr. Lou Buttino Faculty/Staff Involvement Award to Maryann Reissig, Senior Programmer Analyst and Web Technician, who has played a crucial role in the event’s website development and interactivity.
President Bain and Vic Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, also offered remarks and thanks to the committee for working so hard to ensure the success of the Teddi Dance for Love.
County Executive Maggie Brooks presents Teddi co-chairs Jenny Keeler and Olivia Gosdeck with a proclamation.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students