MBA Graduates Recognized
Anthony Rounding and Courtney Brown were honored by the School of Business' MBA Program during a reception on Friday, May 10.
Rounding received the MBA Scholarly Achievement Award, which is given to the student with the highest cumulative grade point average in all MBA courses taken at St. John Fisher College.
Brown received the MBA Distinguished Student Award, given to the student who best exemplifies the personal qualities that will lead to success in a career-diligence, the ability to work with and show concern for others, independence, tact, and maturity.
In addition, 11 students who had been inducted into the College’s Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) chapter earlier in the year were recognized. They were Muhammed Ahmad, Scott Blodgett, Giuseppe Cerami, Mazen Elrayes, Colleen Fagan, Deanna Feocco, Colby Finn, Leah George, Charles Knittle, Travis Schultz, and Elizabeth Vanacore. BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in BGS is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. The top 20% of MBAs are invited for membership.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year