MBA Graduates Recognized
Anthony Rounding and Courtney Brown were honored by the School of Business' MBA Program during a reception on Friday, May 10.
Rounding received the MBA Scholarly Achievement Award, which is given to the student with the highest cumulative grade point average in all MBA courses taken at St. John Fisher College.
Brown received the MBA Distinguished Student Award, given to the student who best exemplifies the personal qualities that will lead to success in a career-diligence, the ability to work with and show concern for others, independence, tact, and maturity.
In addition, 11 students who had been inducted into the College’s Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) chapter earlier in the year were recognized. They were Muhammed Ahmad, Scott Blodgett, Giuseppe Cerami, Mazen Elrayes, Colleen Fagan, Deanna Feocco, Colby Finn, Leah George, Charles Knittle, Travis Schultz, and Elizabeth Vanacore. BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in BGS is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. The top 20% of MBAs are invited for membership.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program