Alumna Crowned Miss New York 2014
Candace Kuykendall ’11 was crowned the 2014 Miss New York on Sunday, January 19, at the Performing Arts Center in Purchase, New York. She will move on to represent New York in the Miss USA pageant on June 16. She graduated with a bachelor of science degree in Corporate Finance and Accounting.
Today, Kuykendall works as a professional model at Mary Therese Friel, LLC, and goes by the name Candace Kendall professionally. Coincidentally, Friel is a 2004 graduate and was Miss USA in 1979. She also works for Chantale Nadeau Model Placement.
If Kuykendall wins the Miss USA pageant, she will go on to compete in the 2014 Miss Universe pageant in Brazil.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video