Countdown to Commencement - Chelsea Spain
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Chelsea Spain, an Adolescence Education and Spanish major. She was nominated by Tom Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Spain is a highly involved student. She currently wears many hats in the Fisher community, serving as a Campus Center Manager, Resident Assistant, Student Government Association Senator, and Student Orientation Coordinator, just to name a few.
Rodgers said he will have many memories of Spain.
“I will never forget her attachment to all things Disney or her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. Whether it is on the Orientation Team, as a Campus Center Manager, or as an RA, Chelsea will do what needs to be done to enhance the services provided to students,” he said.
Spain leaves a great impact on any aspect of the College that she touches.
“She is a walking billboard as to what students can gain from being an active member of the Fisher community and taking advantage of the services and opportunities offered to students,” Rodgers said.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Chelsea Spain! Congratulations on a magical four years and best of luck to you!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference