School of Pharmacy Hosts Career Fair, Students Interview
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy hosted the annual career fair for all students on Tuesday, October 16, featuring 15 companies actively recruiting new pharmacists for open positions.
Companies including CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, and Wegmans, along with hospitals including the University of Rochester Medical Center, Crouse Hospital, and St. Joseph’s Hospital, were on hand meeting with all students during the morning informational session. In the afternoon, the companies and hospitals scheduled interviews with current P4 students for employment after graduation.
P4 student Alex Danforth attended an interview preparatory session held by the school beforehand, and polished up her résumé. That afternoon, she interviewed with three companies, and says she expects to hear something from them in the next three-four weeks.
Danforth said she felt that the event benefits both the students and the companies.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems