Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture