Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference