Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation