Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium