Rochester Art Club to Exhibit in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
Beginning on Monday, February 17, St. John Fisher College will host the Rochester Art Club’s annual Signature Member Only Exhibition in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center. An opening reception with the artists will take place on Friday, February 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, with a current membership of 170. The organization's purpose is to advance the artistic growth of its professional membership and to contribute wherever possible to the cultural enrichment of the community. Signature membership in the Rochester Art Club is achieved through a juried selection process.
The exhibit will be on display until March 31. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference