Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, has been elected as co-chair of the Committee on Departments, Programs, and Centers of the American Studies Association (ASA).
Rice will serve a one-year team, and will assume his duties in June 2014.
The ASA is the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history. Chartered in 1951, the association now has 5,000 individual members along with 2,200 library and other institutional subscribers.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence