Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, has been elected as co-chair of the Committee on Departments, Programs, and Centers of the American Studies Association (ASA).
Rice will serve a one-year team, and will assume his duties in June 2014.
The ASA is the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history. Chartered in 1951, the association now has 5,000 individual members along with 2,200 library and other institutional subscribers.
Latest College News Stories
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students