Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, has been elected as co-chair of the Committee on Departments, Programs, and Centers of the American Studies Association (ASA).
Rice will serve a one-year team, and will assume his duties in June 2014.
The ASA is the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history. Chartered in 1951, the association now has 5,000 individual members along with 2,200 library and other institutional subscribers.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides