Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, has been elected as co-chair of the Committee on Departments, Programs, and Centers of the American Studies Association (ASA).
Rice will serve a one-year team, and will assume his duties in June 2014.
The ASA is the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history. Chartered in 1951, the association now has 5,000 individual members along with 2,200 library and other institutional subscribers.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades