Fisher Receives $15,000 Grant for Student Scholarships from Bank of Castile
St. John Fisher College has received a $15,000 grant from The Bank of Castile that will be used to support student scholarships.
The grant will be used specifically to support full-time undergraduate business students over a three-year period.
“We value our relationship with St. John Fisher College, and are happy to contribute to need-based scholarships in support of its business students,” said John McKenna, Senior Vice President, Bank of Castile. “The investment in the education of these students is an investment with long-term benefits.”
The Bank of Castile has been a long-time supporter of the College, having previously been a sponsor of the Lavery-Dorsey Scholarship Golf Tournament.
“This display of generosity is a validation of the wonderful education our students receive in the School of Business and we value the Bank of Castile’s ongoing commitment to our students, our programs, and the College,” said Dr. David Martin, Dean, St. John Fisher College School of Business.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence