Fisher Receives $15,000 Grant for Student Scholarships from Bank of Castile
St. John Fisher College has received a $15,000 grant from The Bank of Castile that will be used to support student scholarships.
The grant will be used specifically to support full-time undergraduate business students over a three-year period.
“We value our relationship with St. John Fisher College, and are happy to contribute to need-based scholarships in support of its business students,” said John McKenna, Senior Vice President, Bank of Castile. “The investment in the education of these students is an investment with long-term benefits.”
The Bank of Castile has been a long-time supporter of the College, having previously been a sponsor of the Lavery-Dorsey Scholarship Golf Tournament.
“This display of generosity is a validation of the wonderful education our students receive in the School of Business and we value the Bank of Castile’s ongoing commitment to our students, our programs, and the College,” said Dr. David Martin, Dean, St. John Fisher College School of Business.
Latest College News Stories
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff