Fisher Receives $15,000 Grant for Student Scholarships from Bank of Castile
St. John Fisher College has received a $15,000 grant from The Bank of Castile that will be used to support student scholarships.
The grant will be used specifically to support full-time undergraduate business students over a three-year period.
“We value our relationship with St. John Fisher College, and are happy to contribute to need-based scholarships in support of its business students,” said John McKenna, Senior Vice President, Bank of Castile. “The investment in the education of these students is an investment with long-term benefits.”
The Bank of Castile has been a long-time supporter of the College, having previously been a sponsor of the Lavery-Dorsey Scholarship Golf Tournament.
“This display of generosity is a validation of the wonderful education our students receive in the School of Business and we value the Bank of Castile’s ongoing commitment to our students, our programs, and the College,” said Dr. David Martin, Dean, St. John Fisher College School of Business.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades