Trustee Wins Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor
Elizabeth Mullin-DiProsa, member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees, has been selected as the recipient of the 2013 Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor.
Mullin-DiProsa is the President and CEO of St. Ann’s Community in Rochester. She will accept the award at the LeadingAge Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs.
The Larson Award is given by LeadingAge New York, an organization that represents not-for-profit, mission-driven, and public continuing care providers, and is the organization’s highest honor. Each year, it is given to someone for their distinguished service, dedication, and foresight in aging services. Recipients have also made outstanding contributions to the field, and are recognized leaders at the state and national level, with a reputation for humanitarian achievement and professional vision.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference