Trustee Wins Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor
Elizabeth Mullin-DiProsa, member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees, has been selected as the recipient of the 2013 Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor.
Mullin-DiProsa is the President and CEO of St. Ann’s Community in Rochester. She will accept the award at the LeadingAge Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs.
The Larson Award is given by LeadingAge New York, an organization that represents not-for-profit, mission-driven, and public continuing care providers, and is the organization’s highest honor. Each year, it is given to someone for their distinguished service, dedication, and foresight in aging services. Recipients have also made outstanding contributions to the field, and are recognized leaders at the state and national level, with a reputation for humanitarian achievement and professional vision.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher