Trustee Wins Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor
Elizabeth Mullin-DiProsa, member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees, has been selected as the recipient of the 2013 Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor.
Mullin-DiProsa is the President and CEO of St. Ann’s Community in Rochester. She will accept the award at the LeadingAge Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs.
The Larson Award is given by LeadingAge New York, an organization that represents not-for-profit, mission-driven, and public continuing care providers, and is the organization’s highest honor. Each year, it is given to someone for their distinguished service, dedication, and foresight in aging services. Recipients have also made outstanding contributions to the field, and are recognized leaders at the state and national level, with a reputation for humanitarian achievement and professional vision.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception