Trustee Wins Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor
Elizabeth Mullin-DiProsa, member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees, has been selected as the recipient of the 2013 Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor.
Mullin-DiProsa is the President and CEO of St. Ann’s Community in Rochester. She will accept the award at the LeadingAge Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs.
The Larson Award is given by LeadingAge New York, an organization that represents not-for-profit, mission-driven, and public continuing care providers, and is the organization’s highest honor. Each year, it is given to someone for their distinguished service, dedication, and foresight in aging services. Recipients have also made outstanding contributions to the field, and are recognized leaders at the state and national level, with a reputation for humanitarian achievement and professional vision.
Latest College News Stories
- Investment Club Students, Finance Pros Celebrate During Shareholders’ Report Dinner
- Relay for Life Celebrates, Remembers, and Fights Against Cancer
- Countdown to Commencement: Tyrese Bryant
- Dr. Theresa Westbay Named Interim Dean of St. John Fisher College School of Arts and Sciences
- Catch Ballroom Thieves Live at Fisher
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year