Trustee Wins Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor
Elizabeth Mullin-DiProsa, member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees, has been selected as the recipient of the 2013 Lawrence E. Larson Memorial Award of Honor.
Mullin-DiProsa is the President and CEO of St. Ann’s Community in Rochester. She will accept the award at the LeadingAge Annual Conference in Saratoga Springs.
The Larson Award is given by LeadingAge New York, an organization that represents not-for-profit, mission-driven, and public continuing care providers, and is the organization’s highest honor. Each year, it is given to someone for their distinguished service, dedication, and foresight in aging services. Recipients have also made outstanding contributions to the field, and are recognized leaders at the state and national level, with a reputation for humanitarian achievement and professional vision.
Latest College News Stories
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance