College Dedicates Bonadio Group Lobby
On Monday, April 7, the College held the official dedication of the Bonadio Group Lobby inside the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise. Tom Bonadio ’71, CEO and Managing Partner of The Bonadio Group, along with members of the firm, were present for the dedication.
Bonadio graduated from Fisher with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and has been a trustee of the College since 1998. He served as Chair of the Board from 2001 to 2004, and is currently a trustee emeritus. In 2004, he received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the College.
Bonadio, and his wife, Heather, have a long history of philanthropy to the College. They generously supported the Campaign for Fisher in the late 1980s, the Take Stock in Fisher Campaign in the late 1990s, and the Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign. The décor in the Bonadio Group Lobby includes original photography by Heather Bonadio.
“The Bonadio name has a very special place among Fisher students. Every year, members of the Bonadio team come to campus as part of their annual fall recruiting effort. And each year, several students are offered internships at the firm and several others are offered full-time employment,” said President Bain. “In addition, a number of our accounting students have had the privilege of taking part in the Accounting Alumni Mentoring program, where members of the Bonadio Group served as mentors.”
Several people from the Bonadio Group also lend their time and talents to the College’s Accounting Advisory Board.
From L to R: Dr. Randall Krieg, Provost; Vic Salerno; Spencer, grandson of the Bonadios; Heather Bonadio; Tom Bonadio; President Bain; Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff, Vice President for Student Affairs and Diversity Initiatives; Dr. David Martin, Dean, School of Business; Jackie DiStefano, Vice President for Finance and Business and CFO; Father Al Cylwicki.
The Bonadios and the Bains.
Latest College News Stories
- President and Mrs. Bain Inducted into Camp Good Days’ Ring of Honor
- Madigan Receives Summer Fellowship in Ireland
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week