Fisher Well-Represented at 2013 Assessment Institute
Dr. Jane Souza, Dr. Cathy Sweet, Nancy Greco, and Melissa Jadlos attended the 2013 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, Indiana, from October 27-29. The institute was attended by over 1,000 assessment professionals and faculty.
Souza served as presenter for two different presentations entitled “Using Embedded Assessments to Track Accreditation Standards and Generate Evidence-Based Curriculum Maps” and “Empowering Students with Assessment Data.” Greco and Jadlos did a poster presentation, “Assessing Critical Thinking Skills in First-Semester Freshmen: A Cross-Departmental Approach.” And Sweet, Greco, and Jadlos also presented, “Closing the Mobius Loop: Creating a New Approach to the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes Through Interdepartmental Collaborations.”
The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis is the nation’s oldest and largest event focused exclusively on outcomes assessment in higher education.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program