Math Students Present Undergraduate Research
St. John Fisher College Mathematics majors Erin Weld and Christopher Manzella presented their undergraduate research work at the 20th Annual Hudson River Undergraduate Mathematics Conference at Williams College in Williamstown, MA, on April 6.
The students were accompanied by Dr. Ryan Gantner, Chair of the Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences. Weld presented her work on the expected duration of Chutes and Ladders, and Manzella presented his work on infinity-nested radicals. Both students conducted their research projects for their mathematics capstone experience.
The conference featured presentations from undergraduate students from all over the northeast, along with a keynote address by a Princeton professor.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam