Math Students Present Undergraduate Research
St. John Fisher College Mathematics majors Erin Weld and Christopher Manzella presented their undergraduate research work at the 20th Annual Hudson River Undergraduate Mathematics Conference at Williams College in Williamstown, MA, on April 6.
The students were accompanied by Dr. Ryan Gantner, Chair of the Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences. Weld presented her work on the expected duration of Chutes and Ladders, and Manzella presented his work on infinity-nested radicals. Both students conducted their research projects for their mathematics capstone experience.
The conference featured presentations from undergraduate students from all over the northeast, along with a keynote address by a Princeton professor.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant