Math Students Present Undergraduate Research
St. John Fisher College Mathematics majors Erin Weld and Christopher Manzella presented their undergraduate research work at the 20th Annual Hudson River Undergraduate Mathematics Conference at Williams College in Williamstown, MA, on April 6.
The students were accompanied by Dr. Ryan Gantner, Chair of the Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences. Weld presented her work on the expected duration of Chutes and Ladders, and Manzella presented his work on infinity-nested radicals. Both students conducted their research projects for their mathematics capstone experience.
The conference featured presentations from undergraduate students from all over the northeast, along with a keynote address by a Princeton professor.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship