College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
Another classroom in the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise was officially dedicated on Tuesday, July 29, thanks to a leadership gift from Patrick Cunningham, CEO of Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC, and his wife, JoElle.
The Cunninghams were joined at the ribbon-cutting by President Bain and his wife, Meg; Victor Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and his wife, Eileen; the President’s Cabinet, and other members of the administration.
Cunningham joined Manning & Napier in 1992, and was appointed CEO in 2010. He has served on its executive management team since 2000, and was its co-chair from 2003 through 2010. In addition, he currently serves as a member of its board of directors. Cunningham earned a Bachelor's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
“While I did not attend Fisher or have a previous connection, I can say that our firm has hired dozens and dozens of Fisher students and they are some of the best employees we have,” said Cunningham. “Today is a special day, and it is our pleasure to now be a part of the Fisher family.”
President Bain, Patrick and JoElle Cunningham, Vic Salerno '66.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems