College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
Another classroom in the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise was officially dedicated on Tuesday, July 29, thanks to a leadership gift from Patrick Cunningham, CEO of Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC, and his wife, JoElle.
The Cunninghams were joined at the ribbon-cutting by President Bain and his wife, Meg; Victor Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and his wife, Eileen; the President’s Cabinet, and other members of the administration.
Cunningham joined Manning & Napier in 1992, and was appointed CEO in 2010. He has served on its executive management team since 2000, and was its co-chair from 2003 through 2010. In addition, he currently serves as a member of its board of directors. Cunningham earned a Bachelor's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
“While I did not attend Fisher or have a previous connection, I can say that our firm has hired dozens and dozens of Fisher students and they are some of the best employees we have,” said Cunningham. “Today is a special day, and it is our pleasure to now be a part of the Fisher family.”
President Bain, Patrick and JoElle Cunningham, Vic Salerno '66.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair