College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
Another classroom in the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise was officially dedicated on Tuesday, July 29, thanks to a leadership gift from Patrick Cunningham, CEO of Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC, and his wife, JoElle.
The Cunninghams were joined at the ribbon-cutting by President Bain and his wife, Meg; Victor Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and his wife, Eileen; the President’s Cabinet, and other members of the administration.
Cunningham joined Manning & Napier in 1992, and was appointed CEO in 2010. He has served on its executive management team since 2000, and was its co-chair from 2003 through 2010. In addition, he currently serves as a member of its board of directors. Cunningham earned a Bachelor's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
“While I did not attend Fisher or have a previous connection, I can say that our firm has hired dozens and dozens of Fisher students and they are some of the best employees we have,” said Cunningham. “Today is a special day, and it is our pleasure to now be a part of the Fisher family.”
President Bain, Patrick and JoElle Cunningham, Vic Salerno '66.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium