College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
Another classroom in the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise was officially dedicated on Tuesday, July 29, thanks to a leadership gift from Patrick Cunningham, CEO of Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC, and his wife, JoElle.
The Cunninghams were joined at the ribbon-cutting by President Bain and his wife, Meg; Victor Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and his wife, Eileen; the President’s Cabinet, and other members of the administration.
Cunningham joined Manning & Napier in 1992, and was appointed CEO in 2010. He has served on its executive management team since 2000, and was its co-chair from 2003 through 2010. In addition, he currently serves as a member of its board of directors. Cunningham earned a Bachelor's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
“While I did not attend Fisher or have a previous connection, I can say that our firm has hired dozens and dozens of Fisher students and they are some of the best employees we have,” said Cunningham. “Today is a special day, and it is our pleasure to now be a part of the Fisher family.”
President Bain, Patrick and JoElle Cunningham, Vic Salerno '66.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference