College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
Another classroom in the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise was officially dedicated on Tuesday, July 29, thanks to a leadership gift from Patrick Cunningham, CEO of Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC, and his wife, JoElle.
The Cunninghams were joined at the ribbon-cutting by President Bain and his wife, Meg; Victor Salerno ’66, Chair of the Board of Trustees, and his wife, Eileen; the President’s Cabinet, and other members of the administration.
Cunningham joined Manning & Napier in 1992, and was appointed CEO in 2010. He has served on its executive management team since 2000, and was its co-chair from 2003 through 2010. In addition, he currently serves as a member of its board of directors. Cunningham earned a Bachelor's degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
“While I did not attend Fisher or have a previous connection, I can say that our firm has hired dozens and dozens of Fisher students and they are some of the best employees we have,” said Cunningham. “Today is a special day, and it is our pleasure to now be a part of the Fisher family.”
President Bain, Patrick and JoElle Cunningham, Vic Salerno '66.
Latest College News Stories
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”
- Fisher Named to 2015 Military Friendly Schools List
- College Receives “Mentoring Matters” Grant from First Niagara Bank