Students Meet NYS Attorney General
Michael Maiorana and Hilary Panek are currently working as pre-law interns with the Hon. Richard A. Dollinger at the New York State Court of Claims, and recently had the opportunity to meet New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
Schneiderman hosted a community forum on Tuesday, October 29, at the Eastman School of Music. Maiorana and Panek were able to meet him backstage following the forum.
(From L to R): Michael Maiorana; Eric Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General; Hilary Panek; and Hon. Richard A. Dollinger, NYS Court of Claims
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Senior Send-Off
- Student Scholars Present at Regional and National Conferences
- Students, Alumni, Community Partners Honored during Education Celebration
- Fisher Education Grads #ThankATeacher
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Reflects on Relationship between Women, Nature
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House