Students Meet NYS Attorney General
Michael Maiorana and Hilary Panek are currently working as pre-law interns with the Hon. Richard A. Dollinger at the New York State Court of Claims, and recently had the opportunity to meet New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
Schneiderman hosted a community forum on Tuesday, October 29, at the Eastman School of Music. Maiorana and Panek were able to meet him backstage following the forum.
(From L to R): Michael Maiorana; Eric Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General; Hilary Panek; and Hon. Richard A. Dollinger, NYS Court of Claims
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII