Students Meet NYS Attorney General
Michael Maiorana and Hilary Panek are currently working as pre-law interns with the Hon. Richard A. Dollinger at the New York State Court of Claims, and recently had the opportunity to meet New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
Schneiderman hosted a community forum on Tuesday, October 29, at the Eastman School of Music. Maiorana and Panek were able to meet him backstage following the forum.
(From L to R): Michael Maiorana; Eric Schneiderman, NYS Attorney General; Hilary Panek; and Hon. Richard A. Dollinger, NYS Court of Claims
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rosenberry Leads Effort on Citizen-Centered Journalism Research Initiative
- Fisher Alumna Shares “10 Body Language Habits of Successful People”
- Lavery Library Receives Grant from Rochester Regional Library Council
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium