Jewell Presents at National Conference on Catholic Theater
Deacon Tom Jewell from the Office of Campus Ministry presented at the national conference on Catholic theater, Performing Our Faith, held at the Notre Dame Retreat House in Canandaigua in July.
Jewell’s presentation, "Producing Christian Theater," was widely received by participants attending from various colleges, universities, and playhouses from around the country.
Currently, Jewell is working with some of the conference attendees to organize a Catholic Theater Festival of Short Plays, scheduled for August 8-10, 2014, at Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. In addition, he is planning a staged reading workshop to promote the festival that would coincide with the upcoming National March for Life in January 2014 on the same campus.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy