Wischnowski Serves as Keynote Speaker
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, served as the keynote speaker at the Western New York Assessment Consortium for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at SUNY Brockport on June 26.
Wischnowski presented, “Showing Leadership Through Data,” discussing how college departments can share and analyze data to collaboratively lead the institution through its strategic initiatives. Approximately 100 people were in attendance.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study