Education Faculty Present at TASH Annual Meeting
Drs. Whitney Rapp, Susan Hildenbrand, and Katrina Arndt, faculty members in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, presented a pre-conference workshop at the annual meeting of TASH in Chicago on December 11.
The workshop was entitled “Creating Inclusive Teacher Education Programs: Supporting Student Teachers with Disabilities.”
In addition, Dr. Susan Schultz presented a poster entitled “The Effects of Downtime on Functional Skill Development.”
TASH is an international organization for equity, opportunity, and inclusion for all people.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes