Education Faculty Present at TASH Annual Meeting
Drs. Whitney Rapp, Susan Hildenbrand, and Katrina Arndt, faculty members in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, presented a pre-conference workshop at the annual meeting of TASH in Chicago on December 11.
The workshop was entitled “Creating Inclusive Teacher Education Programs: Supporting Student Teachers with Disabilities.”
In addition, Dr. Susan Schultz presented a poster entitled “The Effects of Downtime on Functional Skill Development.”
TASH is an international organization for equity, opportunity, and inclusion for all people.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy