Education Faculty Present at TASH Annual Meeting
Drs. Whitney Rapp, Susan Hildenbrand, and Katrina Arndt, faculty members in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, presented a pre-conference workshop at the annual meeting of TASH in Chicago on December 11.
The workshop was entitled “Creating Inclusive Teacher Education Programs: Supporting Student Teachers with Disabilities.”
In addition, Dr. Susan Schultz presented a poster entitled “The Effects of Downtime on Functional Skill Development.”
TASH is an international organization for equity, opportunity, and inclusion for all people.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards