College’s Strategic Plan is Focus in December First Friday Lecture
On Friday, December 7, Dr. Gerard Rooney, Executive Vice President for Enrollment, Advancement, and Planning, and Dr. Eileen Lynd-Balta, Interim Provost, will be the featured speakers for the December First Friday Lecture. Their presentation is entitled, “Looking Back and Planning Ahead - Forward to the Future: The Strategic Plan for St. John Fisher College.” The lecture will take place in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center Boardroom at 10:00 a.m., and will include a 9:00 a.m. mass followed by a breakfast.
The First Friday Lecture Series is designed for individuals who are interested in hearing learned perspectives on a variety of topics from members of the St. John Fisher College community.
Parking is available in Lot A off of the main entrance to the College at East Avenue/Fairport Road. For more information about the lecture series or to register for the lecture, please call (585) 385-5292 or email email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference