Office of Residential Life Presents First “Big Mike” Swinton Award
On Tuesday, April 23, the St. John Fisher College community gathered to thank “Big Mike” Swinton for his years of service in Campus Safety and Security during a farewell reception celebrating his retirement in the Wilson Formal Lounge. During the reception, the Office of Residential Life presented the inaugural “Big Mike” Swinton Award to Angelica Wisniewski, a Resident Assistant (RA) in Murphy Hall.
The award is designed to recognize an individual(s) that works collaboratively with Campus Safety and Security in all aspects of the RA position, including duty, incidents, and programming. In addition, the recipient will have exhibited a positive attitude and strong performance in their position, while making a significant impression on Campus Safety and Security.
Latest College News Stories
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance