Office of Residential Life Presents First “Big Mike” Swinton Award
On Tuesday, April 23, the St. John Fisher College community gathered to thank “Big Mike” Swinton for his years of service in Campus Safety and Security during a farewell reception celebrating his retirement in the Wilson Formal Lounge. During the reception, the Office of Residential Life presented the inaugural “Big Mike” Swinton Award to Angelica Wisniewski, a Resident Assistant (RA) in Murphy Hall.
The award is designed to recognize an individual(s) that works collaboratively with Campus Safety and Security in all aspects of the RA position, including duty, incidents, and programming. In addition, the recipient will have exhibited a positive attitude and strong performance in their position, while making a significant impression on Campus Safety and Security.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence