Junior First Gens “Fall into Fun”
Members of the First Generation Class of 2015 hosted their class project for the youth of Iglesia Santidad Pentecostal Church on Sunday, November 10, which included the “Fall into Fun” book drive.
Over 30 youth attended the event, which also featured a variety of activity stations created by the scholars. The children and their families participated in toilet paper mummy races, bingo, face painting, basketball, pin the feather on the turkey, and arts and crafts projects.
The “Fall into Fun” book drive was the main attraction of the day. The Fisher community contributed over 250 books to the cause, and each child who attended the event took home a handful of books to read. The remaining books were donated to the church for classrooms and other children in the neighborhood.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations