Junior First Gens “Fall into Fun”
Members of the First Generation Class of 2015 hosted their class project for the youth of Iglesia Santidad Pentecostal Church on Sunday, November 10, which included the “Fall into Fun” book drive.
Over 30 youth attended the event, which also featured a variety of activity stations created by the scholars. The children and their families participated in toilet paper mummy races, bingo, face painting, basketball, pin the feather on the turkey, and arts and crafts projects.
The “Fall into Fun” book drive was the main attraction of the day. The Fisher community contributed over 250 books to the cause, and each child who attended the event took home a handful of books to read. The remaining books were donated to the church for classrooms and other children in the neighborhood.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program