Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Latest College News Stories
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff