Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine