Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy