Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend