Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team