Battle of the Beaks Raises Over $14,000 for Golisano Children’s Hospital
This year’s popular “Battle of the Beaks” activities between St. John Fisher College and Nazareth College student athletes raised $14,500 throughout the academic year for Golisano Children’s Hospital. Student athletes from each school presented the hospital with a check on Wednesday, May 1, during a ceremony in the Nazareth College Shults Center.
The funds were raised through annual Battle of the Beaks basketball games and the Winter Walk event, which took place on the Nazareth campus this year.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII