Battle of the Beaks Raises Over $14,000 for Golisano Children’s Hospital
This year’s popular “Battle of the Beaks” activities between St. John Fisher College and Nazareth College student athletes raised $14,500 throughout the academic year for Golisano Children’s Hospital. Student athletes from each school presented the hospital with a check on Wednesday, May 1, during a ceremony in the Nazareth College Shults Center.
The funds were raised through annual Battle of the Beaks basketball games and the Winter Walk event, which took place on the Nazareth campus this year.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides