Lavery Library Staff Co-Publish Article
Micquel Little, Access Services Librarian, and Ben Hockenberry, Systems Librarian, co-wrote and published an article in the most recent issue of College & Undergraduate Libraries.
The article, entitled “How We Came to Dread Fridays: Developing an Academic Library Assessment Plan Two Hours at a Time,” was written after the Library developed a coordinated assessment plan during the summer of 2012. It discusses how the librarians reviewed ACRL Standards, identifying key outcomes that would link to the College’s strategic plan. Utilizing the unique synergy of the library staff, librarians committed to persistence, collaboration, and flexible teamwork.
According to the article, thanks to the librarians’ perseverance, they originated an assessment strategy that has not only aligned them with the College, but has also positioned them to demonstrate the value they provide to their community.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day