Fisher Track and Field Teams Run for Boston
In the wake of Monday's tragedy at the Boston Marathon, the St. John Fisher College track and field teams participated in the Facebook movement entitled “Run for Boston.”
This movement is encouraging runners to upload a photo of themselves or the group they ran with to show support for the victims and families, including a sign that reads, “Run for Boston.”
Fisher is in action this weekend at the Empire 8 Conference Championship, hosted by Nazareth College. On April 27, Fisher's Polisseni Track and Field Complex will be the site of the 2013 Cardinal Classic, featuring 32 teams from across the region.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides