Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
On Thursday, May 9, the Class of 2013 presented President Bain with a class gift in the amount of $3,000 during the Senior Convocation. The class gift will be put towards the College’s scholarship funds.
The ceremony also included Student Life Leader Awards, which are given to five graduating seniors who have demonstrated their strong commitment to the student life experience through a progression of involvement and leadership on campus over the past four years. The winners will have also left their mark at Fisher by helping to improve the student life experience through their efforts in a club or organization, athletic teams, and community service.
The 2013 Student Life Leader Award recipients were Kaelen Austin, Matt Berry, Nicole Henry, Chelsea Spain, and Eric Williams.
Class officers presenting Dr. Bain with the Class of 2013 gift.
2013 Student Life Leader Award winners Eric Williams, Nicole Henry, Chelsea Spain, Matt Berry, and Kaelen Austin.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program