Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
On Thursday, May 9, the Class of 2013 presented President Bain with a class gift in the amount of $3,000 during the Senior Convocation. The class gift will be put towards the College’s scholarship funds.
The ceremony also included Student Life Leader Awards, which are given to five graduating seniors who have demonstrated their strong commitment to the student life experience through a progression of involvement and leadership on campus over the past four years. The winners will have also left their mark at Fisher by helping to improve the student life experience through their efforts in a club or organization, athletic teams, and community service.
The 2013 Student Life Leader Award recipients were Kaelen Austin, Matt Berry, Nicole Henry, Chelsea Spain, and Eric Williams.
Class officers presenting Dr. Bain with the Class of 2013 gift.
2013 Student Life Leader Award winners Eric Williams, Nicole Henry, Chelsea Spain, Matt Berry, and Kaelen Austin.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice