2013 Science and Technology Hall of Fame Inductees Announced
Four alumni will be inducted into the St. John Fisher College Science and Technology Hall of Fame on Thursday, September 26, as part of the College’s Homecoming Reunion Weekend festivities.
Dr. Donald Muench ’55, Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at Fisher; Dr. Paul Kostyniak ’70, Professor and Chair, Department of Biotechnical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo and Director of the Toxicology Research Center; Dr. Martha Mutschler-Chu ’75, Professor in the Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Cornell University; and Dr. Joseph Vacca ’77, Executive Director, Medicinal Chemistry, Merck Company Foundation, have been chosen as this year’s inductees.
The Science and Technology Hall of Fame, located in the Skalny Science Center, was established in 2011 by the College’s Science and Technology Alumni Group. The purpose of the Hall of Fame is to recognize individuals who have made a significant contribution to science and/or technology, science education, medicine or health-related fields, or who are noteworthy for their service to their community or the College.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend