Members of Residence Life to Host Wheelchair Race, Aim to Raise Awareness
Members of the MUDMI staff (Murray, Dorsey, Michaelhouse Residence Halls) are hosting a wheelchair race program on Sunday, October 28, at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to raise awareness of the daily challenges for individuals who are confined to a wheelchair.
Participants in the program will start at Michaelhouse, wheel through the first floor of Dorsey East, then along the sidewalk towards Murray, and end on the first floor of Murray in the lounge area.
Donations from participants are being accepted on the day of the event, and any funds raised will be donated to a local charity. Food will also be provided.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference