Members of Residence Life to Host Wheelchair Race, Aim to Raise Awareness
Members of the MUDMI staff (Murray, Dorsey, Michaelhouse Residence Halls) are hosting a wheelchair race program on Sunday, October 28, at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to raise awareness of the daily challenges for individuals who are confined to a wheelchair.
Participants in the program will start at Michaelhouse, wheel through the first floor of Dorsey East, then along the sidewalk towards Murray, and end on the first floor of Murray in the lounge area.
Donations from participants are being accepted on the day of the event, and any funds raised will be donated to a local charity. Food will also be provided.
Latest College News Stories
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance