Members of Residence Life to Host Wheelchair Race, Aim to Raise Awareness
Members of the MUDMI staff (Murray, Dorsey, Michaelhouse Residence Halls) are hosting a wheelchair race program on Sunday, October 28, at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to raise awareness of the daily challenges for individuals who are confined to a wheelchair.
Participants in the program will start at Michaelhouse, wheel through the first floor of Dorsey East, then along the sidewalk towards Murray, and end on the first floor of Murray in the lounge area.
Donations from participants are being accepted on the day of the event, and any funds raised will be donated to a local charity. Food will also be provided.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized During Appreciation Reception
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Mary Ellen Milne Awards Recognize Exceptional Student Employees
- Symposium Remembers Marshall McLuhan
- Fisher Honors Rochester Radio Icon during Room Dedication
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 61st Commencement; Rudolph Giuliani to Serve as Keynote Speaker
- Education, Chemistry Professors Publish Article for Educational Research International
- Deacon Jewell Pens Article for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Fisher Student-Athletes Participate in the 5th Annual Giant Read
- Statistics Student Will Attend Summer Institute in Biostatistics
- Motivational Speaker Joe Erhmann Addresses Fisher Student-Athletes
- Fisher Senior Earns Fulbright to Turkey
- Workshop Connects Rochester Cultural Organizations to Grant Resources