Members of Residence Life to Host Wheelchair Race, Aim to Raise Awareness
Members of the MUDMI staff (Murray, Dorsey, Michaelhouse Residence Halls) are hosting a wheelchair race program on Sunday, October 28, at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to raise awareness of the daily challenges for individuals who are confined to a wheelchair.
Participants in the program will start at Michaelhouse, wheel through the first floor of Dorsey East, then along the sidewalk towards Murray, and end on the first floor of Murray in the lounge area.
Donations from participants are being accepted on the day of the event, and any funds raised will be donated to a local charity. Food will also be provided.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair