Members of Residence Life to Host Wheelchair Race, Aim to Raise Awareness
Members of the MUDMI staff (Murray, Dorsey, Michaelhouse Residence Halls) are hosting a wheelchair race program on Sunday, October 28, at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to raise awareness of the daily challenges for individuals who are confined to a wheelchair.
Participants in the program will start at Michaelhouse, wheel through the first floor of Dorsey East, then along the sidewalk towards Murray, and end on the first floor of Murray in the lounge area.
Donations from participants are being accepted on the day of the event, and any funds raised will be donated to a local charity. Food will also be provided.
Latest College News Stories
- Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
- Recent Grad Reaches Semi-Finals of Peace First Competition
- Smith Named Academy of Nursing Education Fellow
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant from the New York Higher Education Services Corporation Grant
- University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men (UPREP) Holds Classes on Campus
- St. John Fisher College Annual Golf Tournament Raises $139,000
- Fisher Accounting Storms Europe
- Fisher Hosts a “Rochester Irish Gathering”
- College of New Rochelle Ed.D. Cohort Treated to Inspirational Guest Speaker
- Alumni Recognized at 2013 Financial Executive of the Year Awards
- English Club Donates Books to School No. 19
- Education Faculty Produce Documentary with East High School Students
- Fisher Takes on the 2013 Corporate Challenge
- School of Education Hosts Professional Development Schools Celebration Dinner
- Lavery’s Price Selected for Online Innovation Explorers Community