Countdown to Commencement: Julie Moslow
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Julie Moslow, a Communication/Journalism major. She was nominated by Tom Racculia, Admissions Counselor, in the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Moslow wasted no time getting involved at Fisher, and has since woven herself into a variety of clubs and organizations. She has been involved with the Student Government Association (SGA), serving as the SGA Vice President one year, and this year’s Senior Class President. As a service scholar, she has kept herself very busy with community service, both on- and off-campus. She has also been a member of Fisher Players, Resident Student Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Lambda Pi Eta, and the Spring Event Committee. In addition, she participated as a member of the Orientation Team, including the role of Peer Advisor. And she has been a Student Ambassador for the Office of Freshman Admissions.
“Julie is the spirit of Fisher. Where there is Fisher pride, there is Julie Moslow,” said Racculia.
Racculia also noted that Moslow always brings so much enthusiasm to her work. She and another student served as the Office of Admissions’ inaugural “Discover Rochester” bus tour guides, where they led families around town to showcase some of the city’s hidden gems.
“They brought so much to the role and loved the opportunity to introduce prospective students to our beloved city,” added Racculia.
Meet this week’s senior, Julie Moslow!
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals
- Cleverley-Thompson Presents on Leadership through Storytelling