Countdown to Commencement: Julie Moslow
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Julie Moslow, a Communication/Journalism major. She was nominated by Tom Racculia, Admissions Counselor, in the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Moslow wasted no time getting involved at Fisher, and has since woven herself into a variety of clubs and organizations. She has been involved with the Student Government Association (SGA), serving as the SGA Vice President one year, and this year’s Senior Class President. As a service scholar, she has kept herself very busy with community service, both on- and off-campus. She has also been a member of Fisher Players, Resident Student Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Lambda Pi Eta, and the Spring Event Committee. In addition, she participated as a member of the Orientation Team, including the role of Peer Advisor. And she has been a Student Ambassador for the Office of Freshman Admissions.
“Julie is the spirit of Fisher. Where there is Fisher pride, there is Julie Moslow,” said Racculia.
Racculia also noted that Moslow always brings so much enthusiasm to her work. She and another student served as the Office of Admissions’ inaugural “Discover Rochester” bus tour guides, where they led families around town to showcase some of the city’s hidden gems.
“They brought so much to the role and loved the opportunity to introduce prospective students to our beloved city,” added Racculia.
Meet this week’s senior, Julie Moslow!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year