Countdown to Commencement – Brendan Kennedy
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Brendan Kennedy. He was nominated by Kara Crosson, Residence Director, Murphy Hall.
Kennedy, a Nursing major, is currently a Student Ambassador, the Wegmans School of Nursing Senator on the Student Government Association (SGA) Senate, and a member of Measure 13. During his time at Fisher, he has also been a Resident Assistant (RA), President of the Outdoors Club, and member of Fisher Players.
“I will remember Brendan’s humor and his love for Fisher. He has brought a lot of great ideas to Fisher. Brendan integrates his academics and involvement well – especially by serving as a Senator for SGA,” said Crosson.
Kennedy has left quite an impact on Fisher. Through his RA work in Haffey Hall, he worked directly with freshmen to create a welcoming and beneficial community. Kennedy also brought back the Outdoors Club, which gave students interested in the outdoors an outlet to participate in a variety of programs.
Crosson said Kennedy has not only impacted the Fisher students, but has also had an impact on her.
“I have known Brendan for the three years I’ve worked here, and he has always shown me the different aspects of a Fisher student. I admire the way he focuses on his academics, recognizing the importance of them on his future life developments,” said Crosson.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization